I hope you’re getting a laugh out of the bad pickup lines I’ve been posting each Wednesday. But this post is for those of you who are thinking, hey, I could use some help here. Tell me what I should say, not what I shouldn’t.
So here you are. If the idea of pickup lines make you squeamish, think of these as conversation starters or ice breakers.
- I’m looking for a gift for my brother—which of these do you like better?
- I can’t decide where to go so I’m taking a survey—what’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- Have we met before? You look so familiar to me.
- Do you like your Prius? I’m thinking about getting one.
- Hi, my name is Sam. What’s yours?
Okay, it’s Saturday, so what are you waiting for? Get off the computer and say hello to someone new this weekend.