Today I bring you the second in a series of laughable lines intended to get you through hump day and closer to the weekend. Chuckle at these pickup lines and then make sure not to repeat them. If, however, you choose to ignore my advice, please share the disastrous details in the comments section.
- “Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She’d like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get hold of me in the morning.”
- “Hello, Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.”
- “There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.”
- “Should I call you in the morning or just nudge you?”
- “Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?”
Did you miss Run, Run, Runaway: Laughable Lines, Take 1? Find it here.
Coming up next Wednesday: Please Pardon This Commercial Corruption: Top 5 Laughable Pickup Lines, Take 3