Here, in no particular order, is the first in a series of laughable pickup lines to get you through hump day and closer to the weekend. I repeat, laughable lines. These are to be laughed at, not used. Then again, if you ignore my advice and they work for you, let me know all about it!
- “Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.”
- “My friend and I have a bet that you won’t take off your pants in public.”
- (holding out hand) “Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?”
- “I can tell by the way you’re ignoring me that you want me.”
- “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
Feel free to add your own favorites in the comments section, along with any juicy details about the person delivering the line, the situation in which it was delivered, and anything else you’re willing to divulge.
Coming up next Wednesday: Don’t Drink and Dial: Top 5 Laughable Pickup Lines, Take 2.